Fostering the next generation of successful business owners and leaders
Clarify Capital's mission is to help small businesses grow. To create more entrepreneurs in the future, we set up the our annual scholarship to help students advance their education.
We are pleased to offer a $1,500 scholarship to a student each year who is currently attending or planning to attend an accredited college or graduate school in the near future.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
· Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or graduate school.
· Citizen or Permanent Resident of United States, Canada or Australia.
· All majors are applicable.
To be considered for the 2020 Capital Finance Scholarship, students must submit a 500+ word essay on the following topic:
The lessons we take from obstacles we encounter can be fundamental to later success. Recount a time when you faced a challenge, setback, or failure. How did it affect you, and what did you learn from the experience?
All applications must be submitted by email to [email protected] and include:
· Essay in Google Doc, Microsoft Word or PDF format.
· Name, address and phone number.
· State where they are currently attending or planning to attend school.
· Essays must be received by February 15th, 2020 9AM EST.
· The recipient of the 2020 scholarship will be announced by March 1st, 2020.
· The scholarship funds must be applied towards tuition and other education-related expenses. A wire transfer for $1,500 will be made payable to the recipient's educational institution directly.